Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New in my (running) life...

I've neglected to update this blog because I was starting to feel like a poser. 

Who was I to have a running blog? I could barely run a mile without gasping for breath and wanting to lie down on the side of the road. 

I've come a long way since then. In the past four months I've gone from running 1/4 mile at a time to running 4 miles for the first time (in my entire life). 

In 10 days I have a 4 mile race. 

And the best part is...I am almost ready for it. 

In the meantime, I've collected quite a few new runner goodies. Including...

Garmin Forerunner 10
StrideBox Subscription
More updates on these and other new addictions (Cliff Shots and Brooks Adrenaline 13's) to come.  

Today, despite the temp being in the low 40's and the fact that I'm currently fighting off yet another cold, I ran. They're calling for quite a bit of snow tomorrow, so I thought I should get in an outside run while I had the chance.
   
Three cold, slow-ish miles.
Always,
Tudder 


Mentioned in this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment