Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So far, I've kept my word...

Thus far...
Monday: 2 miles, weights
Tuesday: PE Class, 1 mile
Wednesday: 2 miles



I'm still 5 miles from my weekly goal, but it's only Wednesday.
I've been sticking to the treadmill recently because the hills I would have to run if I wanted to run close to home would surely kill me. And I don't want to be any more discouraged than I already am. But it's a start. 

If there is one thing I have done better recently, it's been eating. Most of the time. Today, the husband and I had a rare couple hours out running errands alone. I went along for the Bass Pro Shops trip, only because I knew that there was a Starbucks right across the street. 


The husband, enjoying his ice cold coffee beverage...

And more random foods that I've eaten recently...


Fettuccine with sausage, broccoli, and alfredo sauce...


Activia yogurt, actually much better than I thought it would be.


Kettlecorn popcorn.

Kashi GOLEAN Crisp...also quite yummy.

Fish with rice and steamed veggies.

I've been pretty proud of how I've been doing so far. I'm really trying to make a conscious effort to pay attention to my body, both what I put into it, and what I make it do (or don't do). 

Always,
Tudder

1 comment:

  1. inspiring me to start trying to get my eating back in check! going alone just for starbucks totally sounds like something i would do. :)

    ReplyDelete