Friday, February 3, 2012

The Treadmill is Lame

EXERCISE: 2 miles (treadmill) 29 minutes.

I've made myself a plan for the next eight weeks. If (WHEN) I stick to it, I'll be up to running 5-ish miles a day by May. Then, I can run outside. And, most importantly, I'll have the endurance to actually run to explore. To see new trails and new neighborhoods. I really, really want to get to that point. I want to have the endurance to go out and run for an hour and a half. And as long as my foot holds up, I will get there.


I have noticed that I'm already starting to get my flexibility back. I know that runners have a tendency to not be as flexible, but I've always made it a point to work on my flexibility in addition to my strength and endurance. And on an even better note, I've already lost two of the pounds that I gained during my food obsessive stage. Less than two more pounds, and I'll be back in the 130's. Ideally I get to the 120's. My initial goal was 123 lbs, but I don't know it that's entirely realistic for me. But between 125-127 would be pretty decent as well. 


Next weeks goal: 7.5 miles

Some randomness...


No comments:

Post a Comment